Thursday, September 29, 2011

Welcome Back Fall


Today was one of those days that you could sense fall. Yes, it had to do with the cold and high winds but there was that crisp freshness in the air that comes with fall. I have a full on love affair with fall, it is by far my most favorite season and without fail, it always brings a smile to my face.

I love the colours on the trees and how they contrast against the bright blue skies. How everywhere you look it seems like you're in a painting by Tom Thomson. The warm coziness that a cup of tea can bring to a cool day. That crunch under your feet when you walk through the leaves. Or that excited feeling of celebrations to come. I love turning the air conditioner off. Not melting when you step outside. And then of course, I love the layers of comfy sweaters, beautiful coats and tall leather boots.

Ahhh fall, welcome back!


{Photos © Laura Clarke Photography - shot with my Canon G9} 

1 comment:

  1. I love fall! For all the reasons you just mentioned :) Ahh, bliss. Can't wait for pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin pie... pumpkin anything!

    ReplyDelete