Friday, December 30, 2011

The End of 2011

Farewell 2011! I can't believe how fast the time went by but I'm so grateful for such an amazing year that I had. Just thinking of all the memories makes me giddy with excitement for what's to come in 2012. Do you make new year's resolutions? I love the idea of them to reflect on the things I want to change (or need to change) and then work to make them happen. But I tend to enjoy doing things instead of changing things, like crossing things off my bucket list. I decided to take a stab at some resolutions anyways so here it goes:

Find a balance: Being smart with money yet still having fun is a big thing for this year. I'm at an age where the spending opportunities are endless with weddings, traveling, or investing so balancing spending and saving is at the top of my list.

- Do more for me: Pretty straight forward but I'd like to make sure I do things that I love. I want to paint more, be active, continue with the blog, and learn to say no and not feel guilty about it.

- Step out of my comfort zone: I tend to be very comfortable with many things in my life and because of that I don't really step out of that. This year I already started to try new things that weren't necessarily 'comfortable' but would enhance my life. So whether it be running a half marathon (I'm not a runner at all), baking or meeting new people, I'm going to try it.

Some beautiful moments from 2011:















Cheers to 2011!

{Photos © Laura Clarke Photography}  

1 comment:

  1. happy new year my dearest darling!
    love, your friend mel

    ReplyDelete