Monday, July 01, 2013

New York, New York

I traveled to New York City in February 2009 for a long weekend for my birthday and Valentine's Day. My friend and I started the trip sightseeing taking in as much of "New York" that we could find. We walked across the Brooklyn Bridge, shopped in Soho, sipped on Manhattans in Manhattan, took the ferry to Staten Island to get a nice view of the Statue of Liberty, strolled through Central Park and dinned at South Street Seaport. Our nights were spent dancing with friends and making new ones. Unfortunately, our Valentine's Day was spent in bed recovering from the night before but we recovered in time for a traditional New York style pizza dinner and another night out on the town. Before leaving we made sure to see the iconic Grand Central Station and took in the nighttime skyline from the Empire State Building.
















































{Photos © Laura Clarke Photography - shot with my Canon G9}

No comments:

Post a Comment