Monday, September 23, 2013

Out & About: BlogPodium

This weekend I attended the 2013 BlogPodium conference for design and lifestyle bloggers across Canada. It was a great opportunity to meet other bloggers and to take in some knowledgeable advice. While I took a ton of photos, I found that these really define and describe what the event represented. (I'm all about details so of course I gravitate towards the pretty displays). This was created by the team at Hoopla Event Design & Styling using Minted party décor and it just made me think of all the things the conference was about - uniting other bloggers together, celebrating them as a collective group, appreciating creative and unique ideas, and like the bloggers who attended, it's fun, colourful and pretty!






{Photos © Laura Clarke Photography}

No comments:

Post a Comment