Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Love Day

Happy Valentine's Day! Here's to a day to appreciate those you love in your life. Here's to a day where you recognize the one's that make you happy. And here's to a day that let's you gush love like it's nobody's business! I love Valentine's Day (if you couldn't already tell) I love that it's a day to show those you love that you love them! And I love LOVE so any day around it is perfect in my books. Now, I don't like that there's a commercialized aspect to this day where we are made to think we need to buy things to show our love - not a fan of that - but I am a fan of taking a day to make sure the people you love know it. So call your mom and tell her you love her. Take your best friend out for a coffee and tell her you love her. And kiss your dog over and over until she runs away from you! Happy love day!





No comments:

Post a Comment