Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Toronto Portrait Session: Caroline

I'm super happy to share these photographs of my extremely talented friend Caroline. She is a "jack-of-all-trades" in the design world as a set designer, prop stylist and production designer - basically, she's the person that brings a creative vision to life! We worked together last summer to take photos that could be used on her website. It was such a blast being total goofs laughing, joking around, making (many) silly faces, and she even made a shirt change right near a busy downtown street - classic! While there were a ton of silly photos, the end result was exactly what she and I had envisioned. I'm so proud of my friend for working so hard and building such a successful career! Make sure to check out this girl and her awesome website!
















No comments:

Post a Comment