Thursday, September 11, 2014

Website Redesign

There's some big changes around here! Since turning 1(!) I decided that this little business needed a fresh look. I want to give my clients and users a seamless, functional, and beautiful experience from they moment they find me on the web so I've started a website redesign and I'll also be moving this blog over to a new platform. This past year I was testing a different platform and have found it not so user-friendly and I want to make my processes as streamlined as possible so I can spend more time behind my camera :)

Please bear with me during the process and I apologize for any bugs or hiccups along the way. I've redirected my website to my blog for the time-being as I work on it so if you're looking for more information about my services please contact me at: lauraclarkephotos@gmail.com

I can't wait to share the new look! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment