Friday, November 22, 2013

Last Winter Season

With the temperatures dropping and December coming soon I can't help but get that feeling of excitement in anticipation of winter. I'm a sucker for a celebration and the winter season brings nothing but parties and treats. And since I live in Canada, I've embraced the cold and choose to love it - every chance I get to play outside in the snow or curl up with a book in front of a fire I'll take it! To get in the winter mood here are some photos from last year's holiday season:


(From top to bottom, left to right):
Beautiful sunsets in downtown Toronto.
Building a gingerbread house with my (at the time) fiancé!
Playing in the snow with my parent's dogs in Ottawa.
Sparkly Christmas trees get me every time.
Keeping warm by snuggling with Bella.
Festive cocktails to celebrate the season.
Our Christmas as an engaged couple and my last Christmas as a "Ms."
Snowy walks with my love.
Eager little elves waiting for Christmas!
Brighton's lake frozen over.
A must-have during winter months: really big lattes!
Boardgames to wait out a winter storm.

{Photos taken on my iPhone}

No comments:

Post a Comment