Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Here's to 2013 - A Year in Review!

Happy New Year! What a year it's been! This has probably been one of the most life-changing years of my life. Aside from marrying the love of my life, traveling to beautiful Barbados, and all the fun social occurrences, I also quit my job and started photography full time. It was the biggest leap/change/risk/adventure I have done and I'm so happy I did it. Although there's many ups and downs, each day has been worth it to do what I love most. This year wouldn't have been what is was without my family and friends. The support I've received from everyone has not been unnoticed and I am so grateful for those in my life. While this is only the beginning of my photography journey, I can't help but feel giddy with excitement for 2014. I can just feel that it's going to be an even bigger year and I can't wait for what's in store! I'm a true believer in dreaming big so this is the year I'm aiming for the stars!

Here's to an even better year full of love, adventure, health and capturing wonderful moments! 
From my family to yours! Cheers!




Here's to 2013 and all it offered:



Relaxing in paradise




Married the love of my life in Barbados
(photos taken by Gina Francesca Photography)




Summertime fun!




Launched my business!




Welcomed my niece, Ava, to the world




Shot the most beautiful bridesmaid ask photo-shoot




Took photos of gorgeous families!




Our tough little baby went through two knee surgeries this year!




Photographed gorgeous couples




Had a blast photographing styled shoots and events with Lisa Ho




Took time to celebrate each moment!




Believed in my dreams!
After deciding I was going to pursue photography full time, my parents
gave me this card. Inside they wrote a quote by one of my favourite photographers:
"You don't take a photo, you make it" -Ansel Adams


Thanks for a great year 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment