Friday, January 17, 2014

Bag Lady

I've been on the hunt for a camera bag for a while. I wanted one that wouldn't look like a camera bag, was nice enough to go with outfits at weddings, big enough to store my gear and durable. Enter this lovely bag by Jo Totes! It's a great size and can store my camera body with lens plus two other lenses. It has tons of compartments for my keys, wallet, phone, business cards or snacks! The straps can be removed to change the look of the bag - if I want something a bit more casual or to free up my arms, it's a cross-body bag. Or if I want something a bit 'dressier' I can add on a shoulder strap. The leather is gorgeous and the bag is lined so it's water-resistant. It'll come in handy when I travel as well instead of loosely (and not so safely) shoving my camera in a bulky purse. While one day I may invest in a bigger bag, this one is perfect for right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment