Monday, January 13, 2014

YP Holiday Party - Event Session

'Tis is the season for holiday parties! In December I was fortunate enough to photograph the Yabu Pushelberg holiday party and man, can they throw a party! This wasn't your usual sit-down-dinner-sip-on-festive-cocktails type party. No, these interior designers decked out their office and got dressed to kill for a surrealism themed party. Dinner included a three-course meal, plastic lobsters on tables, psychics, contortionists, and each guest looked like someone who walked off an Alexander McQueen runway. 

I've posted a sneak peak of these photos on my Facebook page (you can 'Like' my page here and check them out) but I'm only posting the party on the blog. After dinner guests were bused to a warehouse where they were entertained by go-go dancers, strut their stuff walking the catwalk, sang along with a drag queen performer, and danced the night away. It was an insane party and I'm sure Magritte and Dali would be proud. 


























{Photos © Laura Clarke Photography}

No comments:

Post a Comment