Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Featured: A Modern Tea Party Styled Shoot on Style Me Pretty Living!


This month just couldn't get any better! A styled shoot that I photographed and Lisa Ho designed has been featured on Style Me Pretty Living today! This is our second feature on the infamous blog and I couldn't be happier or more excited! (See our first feature here)

One of the things I love most about photography is working with others to capture something beautiful. Whether they be the clients in front of the camera or the creatives behind the beauty I get to photograph, they make my work what it is. I'm lucky to have so many creative friends in my life and even luckier to work with them to create wonderful things. Lisa is one of those friends and her esthetic, attention to details, and drive are what make her so great to work with. I'm so happy that we are able to collaborate together to create such beautiful inspiration - and we have a ton of fun too!

This styled-shoot was an ode to the tea party but with a modern twist. Everything was centered around a theme of "A Perfect Blend" - the tea, infused honey, and flavored butter were all part of this. I may have been drooling while taking these photos but luckily we were able to eat it all once the photos were done!

To view the whole post, click here or on the image below.

No comments:

Post a Comment