Monday, April 07, 2014

Lisa's Bridesmaid Ask

When I was planning my wedding, I found that I wanted to make certain milestones extra special and meaningful so I made sure to take time to celebrate them. Looking back though, I wish I had thought of the 'Bridesmaids Ask' as a way to spend a day showing appreciation for the ones I love most. Not only is it a nice opportunity to document that significant event but it's also a great excuse to just get the girls together, have some laughs, and drink champagne!

So when Lisa asked me to photograph her Bridesmaids Ask I jumped at the opportunity! The planning and prep she put into this day was evident throughout all the details and personal touches. She chose to have a day designed as a "desserts in the park" affair where the girls could sip some bubbly, munch on delicious treats, and then be presented with a gift from the bride-to-be. Rain forced some of the fun indoors but it still didn't stop these girls from having a blast.

(These photos were also featured on Style Me Pretty Canada as "Six Ways to Ask Your Bridesmaids")













































No comments:

Post a Comment