Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Today is a day to recognize all the moms out there! I feel very fortunate this year to not only celebrate my mom but my mother-in-law too! I'm also in that stage of life where my friends and family are starting to become mothers so I get to celebrate those special women as well.

You could say I get my photography gene from my dad - he was and still does always take photos and he especially took a lot of photos of my mom when they were dating and traveling. Seeing as my mom typically doesn't like to be the center of attention, she sure put on a good face for all those photographs my dad took of her. She is a lover of the understated celebration and I definitely get my love for celebrations from her. So while I like to show appreciation and love for my mom each day, it's nice that there's a specific day to make her the center of attention.




No comments:

Post a Comment